Returns, refunds & cancellations
Returns and refunds policy
- If you are for any reason dissatisfied with an item purchased, you may return it to the Medical Nutritional Institute for a full refund, replacement or exchange, provided you have the original tax invoice, and items are returned within 6 (six) months of purchase, provided that the product has not expired within such time.
- Should you not have an invoice, we will be happy to exchange your purchase at the sold price.
- The re-selling of a medicine which has been returned is prohibited. The Medical Nutritional Institute will accordingly not accept the return of any medicine for credit or replacement unless there is a defect in the medicine or its packaging at the time of supply, or if an incorrect medicine has been delivered. This applies to Vitamins as well due to the temperature requirements, unless a defect has been discovered upon opening.
- We do not guarantee that you will be automatically refunded. The decision to refund is solely at the discretion of the management, having inspected the condition of the item returned.
- We shall refund the customer by EFT after receiving bank account details.
- Please note we will not accept any returns of any products of which the packaging has been removed, opened or tampered with.
- If for any reason you would like to cancel an order you may contact our Customer Services Centre on 011 465 8697. While any cancellation of orders will be accepted at our sole and absolute discretion and we provide no warranty that any cancellation of any order will be accepted, any cancellation which we do accept will only be accepted in the event that you notify us of your intention to cancel prior to dispatch of the order in question.
- We reserve the right to debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay to the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, we reserve the right to cancel forthwith any sale and/or your registration in the event of your breach any of the Terms.
Ask An Expert
Our multidisciplinary panel offers combined medical expertise with a holistic and medical approach to all your questions.