- In order to make purchases through the online store, users will need to checkout and will be directed to a safe payment mechanism and will need to input the required information in order to process the transaction.
- No orders will be processed until the payment has been confirmed and transacted successfully.
- The MNI online store uses PayFast as a payment gateway. PayFast accepts credit and debit cards to purchase products on our online store.
- The prices of the products listed on the online store includes 15% VAT.
- Free delivery included for all orders over R600.
- A delivery fee of R90 will be charged for all orders under R600.
- While MNI makes every effort to make use of the best service providers, including those providing payment gateways, MNI makes no warranty that such platforms and mechanisms are not susceptible to hacking or other forms of invasion which could result in injury, loss or damage, for which MNI will not be held liable.
- Making use of the online store, including payment methods, is done at each user’s own risk.
- Users, by making use of the online store, also warrant that the details and information provided in order to make purchases is both true and accurate and that they are authorised, either by being the account holder or being duly authorised by the account holder, to use the account and/or credit and/or debit card being used to process the transaction.
- MNI will not be held liable for injury, loss or damage caused as a result of individuals or entities committing fraud or other crimes through the use of this website such as unauthorised use of credit and/or debit cards.
Ask An Expert
Our multidisciplinary panel offers combined medical expertise with a holistic and medical approach to all your questions.