Frequently asked questions about AntaGolin
AntaGolin contains a blend of plant-derived (phytochemical) ingredients that have all been documented to help stabilise blood sugar and assist with regulation of certain biochemical pathways involved in the development of insulin resistance. Anyone suffering from insulin resistance as a result of excess body fat can benefit from AntaGolin.
Trials conducted in South Africa as well as the USA, evaluated by independent medical experts, have indicated that taking AntaGolin in conjunction with lifestyle modification makes you lose more weight than lifestyle modification alone. AntaGolin can also be used by individuals with glucose intolerance or pre-diabetes, type 2 diabetes, or insulin resistance related to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). AntaGolin is an ideal product to use with any weight-loss or weight-maintenance programme.
For weight-loss purposes:
– For active weight loss assistance: Take 2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with a meal.
– For weight control after weight-loss: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
For blood sugar control:
– For mildly elevated blood sugar levels: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
– For moderately elevated blood sugar levels: Take 2-3 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
– For severely elevated blood sugar levels: Please consult your doctor.
For polycystic ovarian syndrome:
– Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day with a meal.
The individual ingredients contained within AntaGolin are generally considered to have a low side effect profile. AntaGolin may cause gastro-intestinal irritation, diarrhoea or constipation. Patients on diabetic medication may develop low blood sugar, especially if AntaGolin is taken on an empty stomach.
To test the efficacy of AntaGolin in clinical practice, the Medical Nutritional Institute conducted a series of 11 in-house observational studies on obese and overweight individuals, initially in South Africa and later in the USA as well. In all the studies, subjects taking AntaGolin in combination with lifestyle interventionlost, on average, twice the amount of weight as compared to a control group on lifestyle intervention alone. All studies also demonstrated a significant statistical decrease in the total amount of abdominal fat after treatment with AntaGolin, as measured by a reduction in waist circumference.
- Shop Online
- South Africa – At any pharmacy. No prescription is required.
- Namibia – At any pharmacy. No prescription is required.
- International – Email us at email@example.com for international purchasing information.
Talk to an expert
Get the advice you need from an expert in the medical field
Talk to an expert
Get the advice you need from an expert in the medical field. Fill in a few forms and we’ll put you in touch with an expert.