Frequently asked questions about AntaGolin
What is AntaGolin?
AntaGolin contains a blend of plant-derived (phytochemical) ingredients that have all been documented to help stabilise blood sugar and assist with regulation of certain biochemical pathways involved in the development of insulin resistance. Anyone suffering from insulin resistance as a result of excess body fat can benefit from AntaGolin. Trials conducted in South Africa as well as the USA, evaluated by independent medical experts, have indicated that taking AntaGolin in conjunction with lifestyle modification makes you lose more weight than lifestyle modification alone. AntaGolin can also be used by individuals with glucose intolerance or pre-diabetes, type 2 diabetes, or insulin resistance related to polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). AntaGolin is an ideal product to use with any weight-loss or weight-maintenance programme.
What is the dosage for AntaGolin?
For weight-loss purposes:
– For active weight loss assistance: Take 2 tablets 2 to 3 times a day with a meal.
– For weight control after weight-loss: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
For blood sugar control:
– For mildly elevated blood sugar levels: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
– For moderately elevated blood sugar levels: Take 2-3 tablets 2 times a day with a meal.
– For severely elevated blood sugar levels: Please consult your doctor.
For polycystic ovarian syndrome:
– Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day with a meal.
What are the side effects of AntaGolin
The individual ingredients contained within AntaGolin are generally considered to have a low side effect profile. AntaGolin may cause
Does AntaGolin work?
To test the efficacy of AntaGolin in clinical practice, the Medical Nutritional Institute conducted a series of 11 in-house observational studies on obese and overweight individuals, initially in South Africa and later in the USA as well. In all the studies, subjects taking AntaGolin in combination with lifestyle
Where can I buy AntaGolin?
- Shop Online
- South Africa – At any pharmacy. No prescription is required.
- Namibia – At any pharmacy. No prescription is required.
- International – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for international purchasing information.