The Medical Nutritional Institute assessments are developed to help identify possible solutions to improve your health and wellbeing.
We encourage you to discuss the results of this assessment with your medical doctor.
Arthritic pain can have a significant impact on the quality of life.
Stress is an aggravating factor in various medical conditions.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s actually quite difficult to lose weight.
Children are under continued pressure to perform. Help your child perform at their best by taking the concentration assessment for children.
Our daily lifestyle demands affect our ability to stay focused and motivated. Assess your concentration capacity by completing our assessment.
These have been formulated to combat different components of the syndrome. They can be used individually, or in combination with each other. They can also be combined with most prescription medications.
- AntaGolin – optimises blood sugar metabolism and combats insulin resistance, arguably the main contributors of MetS. Read more.
- RyChol – optimises healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, common components of MetS. Read more.
- NeuroVance – optimises brain function and combats stress. Read more.
- RheumaLin – combats inflammatory back, neck and joint pain, symptoms commonly linked with excess body fat. Read more.
- ImmunoVance – optimise your families immune system and combat colds and flu. Read more.
Talk to an expert
Get the advice you need from an expert in the medical field